At our bank, we offer different types of business checking accounts that grow with your business in order to make your business banking simpler and more convenient.
We will walk you through our different offerings to ensure the right fit for your business banking needs:
- Basic Business Checking – This is a simple and affordable solution for businesses with lower transaction and cash activity. You receive a free Business Debit MasterCard®, a $100 allowance towards your first order of checks, and free online banking, mobile banking with mobile check deposit, and bill payment.
- Business Checking – This is designed for businesses with moderate transaction and cash activity. This account is also available as an interest-bearing account for non-profit organizations and sole proprietors. You receive all the same benefits as the Basic Business Checking account but a $150 allowance towards your first order of checks.
- Business Plus Checking – This is for businesses with moderate to high transaction activity and cash needs. You receive all the same benefits as the Business Checking account but higher transactions and cash allowances.
- Analyzed Business Checking – This is tailored for businesses with high transaction activity, higher balances, or advanced cash management needs. It is offered with one of the highest local earnings credit rates, which may be used to offset normal monthly charges. Multiple Analyzed Business Checking accounts can be combined into one analysis statement for review of balances and activity before charges are assessed.
- Business Money Market – This provides you with immediate access to your money. You receive check-writing* capabilities and tiered interest rates based on your balance, and excess funds from business checking accounts can be swept into this account to maximize earnings.
*Checks and pre-authorized debits are limited by federal regulations to six per statement cycle.