Do you want to avoid things, like handling paper bills in the mail, scheduling payments, entering data into an accounting software, filing bills, researching vendor inquiries, etc.? Well, now you can!
Business Payment Automation or BPA is a hybrid commercial bill payment and an A/P invoice workflow management platform that helps automate your company’s payment activities. From managing invoices and related documents, to streamlining approvals and generating electronic payments, BPA saves you time, improves control, and helps secure your payments.
With BPA, you can:
- Capture invoices by scanning them or converting paper invoices to searchable PDFs
- Upload or e-mail documents or allow your vendors to e-mail invoice documents
- Link invoice documents with invoice data
- Expedite approvals
- Eliminate paper invoices and e-mails for pre-approval of invoices
- Never hunt down your invoice approvers again
- Audit the trail of approvals within the application
- Choose electronic payments or checks
- Review and approve payments from any desktop
- Simplify payments for businesses that do not use accounting software, facilitate approval controls, and store vendor history and documentation for audit purposes
- Eliminate paper with image archiving and document management functions for all payment records
- Use the reporting module to help detect fraud, maximize cash positions, and manage vendor relationships
- Prevent fraud with the built-in invoice approval process
- Automate vendor notifications
BPA also integrates with your accounting system, such as QuickBooks* Desktop for Windows, QuickBooks Online, Microsoft Dynamics GP, NetSuite and NetSuite OneWorld, Intacct, and Sage 50.
All in all, BPA is a true end-to-end solution from invoice capture all the way through payment execution, making it more efficient, quick, and accurate while saving hard dollar costs in check printing and soft dollar costs in man-hours.
If you have any questions or are interested in this product, please contact our Cash Management team. You can also watch this short video on how to use BPA: