Bank of Southern California completed a systems conversion on March 4, 2022, in an effort to provide you with the latest banking technology. We wanted to share with you the changes you will experience as a result of this conversion. Included below is information regarding the systems conversion.
- Consumer Online Banking and Bill Pay Conversion Information
- Business Online Banking and Bill Pay Conversion Information
- Overview of Changes
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Quicken/QuickBooks User Guides
To help you navigate our new Online Banking service, we’ve prepared the following user guides for both Consumer and Business clients. Select the links below to learn more.
Consumer Online Banking User Guides (Coming Soon)
Business Online Banking User Guides
- Login and Basic Services User Guide
- Adding A New User to Business Online Banking User Guide
- Positive Pay User Guide for Checks and ACH
- Soft Token for ACH and Wire Approvals User Guide
- ACH Origination – Uploading and NACHA Formatting User Guide
- ACH Origination – ACH Origination (Creating Payments and Templates)
- Wire Origination Services User Guide
Quicken/Quickbooks User Guides
- QuickBooks Online Conversion Instructions
- QuickBooks Desktop Conversion Instructions
- Quicken Conversion Instructions
As always, we are here to help. Should you have any questions, please contact your account officer, visit your local branch, or call 844.BNK.SOCAL. We will continue to update our website with the latest information, key dates, reference guides and more to make the transition as seamless as possible.