It is with great pride that we welcome you to Bank of Southern California. We are dedicated to providing a personalized banking experience and offer a broad range of solutions, a commitment to building relationships, and ready access to decision makers.
It is our goal to facilitate a smooth transition from Bank of Santa Clarita to Bank of Southern California and to allow customers to continue to perform banking transactions as normal. We’ve provided the below information to help you with the systems conversion.
CONSUMER ONLINE BANKING INFORMATION
BUSINESS ONLINE BANKING INFORMATION
To follow, is a Product Conversion Guide to help you quickly and easily locate information pertinent to your account. Each product listed in the guide contains new features and benefits available through Bank of Southern California. The Product Conversion Guide also lists all new account terms and conditions that have been made effective on April 25, 2022.
We hope that you will find great value in the superior service and in-market expertise that the combined teams at Bank of Southern California and Bank of Santa Clarita will deliver. We look forward to working with you and supporting your banking needs.
Should you have any questions, please contact your account officer, visit your local branch, or call 844.BNK.SOCAL. We will continue to update our website with the latest information, key dates, reference guides, and more to make the transition as seamless as possible.
On behalf of all of us at Bank of Southern California, we thank you for your business and we look forward to continuing to serve you.
To help you navigate our new Online Banking service, we’ve prepared the following user guides for both Consumer and Business clients. Select the links below to learn more.
CONSUMER ONLINE BANKING USER GUIDES (COMING SOON)
BUSINESS ONLINE BANKING USER GUIDES
- Login and Basic Services User Guide
- Adding A New User to Business Online Banking User Guide
- Positive Pay User Guide for Checks and ACH
- Soft Token for ACH and Wire Approvals User Guide
- ACH Origination – Uploading and NACHA Formatting User Guide
- ACH Origination – ACH Origination (Creating Payments and Templates)
- Wire Origination Services User Guide
Quicken/Quickbooks User Guides
- QuickBooks Online Conversion Instructions
- QuickBooks Desktop Conversion Instructions
- Quicken Conversion Instructions