The world is facing an unprecedented challenge, and like you, we are deeply concerned and want to do what we can to help our customers and communities hit hardest by the COVID-19 Pandemic. We’re here to help and will continue working hard to provide the level of service you have come to expect. As new developments emerge, we will share information with you about our plans to operate safely.
Click a topic below for more information:
Applying for PPP Loan Forgiveness
It is highly recommended that borrowers review the PPP Loan Forgiveness Next Steps and Required Documentation after being approved for a PPP loan.
The Forgiveness Process
Businesses who applied for PPP funding though Bank of Southern California will follow the steps outlined below to begin the forgiveness process:
- When it is time to apply for forgiveness, borrowers will receive an email with a link to the forgiveness portal to begin the forgiveness process.
- Once an entity has registered using the email link provided, they may return to the loan forgiveness portal here.
- Contact the Bank of Southern California banker who assisted you with the PPP application with any questions.
PPP Forgiveness Resources
Below you will find a few resources to help guide you in applying for PPP Loan Forgiveness:
- Select this link to download the PPP Forgiveness Cheat Sheet.
- To learn more about applying for PPP loan forgiveness, including required documentation, calculations, and more, select this link here to view our quick guide.
Alternative Ways to Bank With Us
To help minimize risk, we encourage you to use our online and mobile banking tools and resources for 24/7 account access. From there, you can make deposits to your account, payments to others, view account activity, check your balances, download statements, and much more. There is no monthly fee or per account charges.
Select this link to learn more about alternative ways to bank.
We Are Here to Help
As always, our team is available to help. Should you have any questions regarding available financing solutions, please contact your account officer, visit your local branch, or call 844.BNK.SOCAL.
Tools and Resources
The information provided below is to help businesses impacted by the COVID-19 Pandemic.
A list of resources to assist local businesses impacted by the coronavirus.
To help protect you from potential coronavirus scams, we have provided the following informative article:
- COVID-19: Keeping you Safe and Informed – An important message to our customers.