1. Are you accepting applications from business out of market?
Due to the high volume of inquiries, we are only able to support the banking needs of Southern California businesses at this time.
2. Do you need to be a customer to apply?
We are committed to assisting as many small businesses as we can. You do not need to have an existing relationship with Bank of Southern California to apply.
3. Did you receive my application?
If you submitted an application through our website or to firstname.lastname@example.org, then we are in receipt of your request. Due to the high volume of applications we have received, we cannot provide you with a timeframe of when your application will be processed.
4. If I submitted my application before the cut-off time will it be processed?
Yes, if your application is complete, then it will be processed in the order it was received. If your application is missing information or supporting documentation, a banker will contact you when they begin working on your loan application.
5. If I submitted my application after the cut-off will it be processed?
Unfortunately, at this time we cannot commit to being able to process any requests received after the cut-off. Please check back on our website to see when we will begin accepting applications again.
6. What is the estimated turn-around time to be contacted?
Due to the high volume of applications we have received, we cannot provide you with a timeframe of when you will be contacted, or when your application will be processed.
7. With whom or where can I follow up?
We will contact you once we have started processing your application. We kindly ask that you do not follow up as this will further slow down our personnel working on the applications.
8. Will I be contacted before my application gets sent to the SBA? If so, is it safe to submit multiple applications to see which one goes through?
A banker will contact you once they begin working on your loan application and before your loan is submit to the SBA. If you have applied through multiple banks, we strongly urge you to contact us so that we may pull your application.