We are pleased to announce that we will soon be upgrading your Online Banking and Bill Pay service to provide a safer and more secure solution that incorporates the latest technology. We anticipate a smooth transition and thank you in advance for your understanding and patience throughout the conversion process.
- Beginning July 25, 2020, any modifications made within CalWest Bank’s Online Banking system will not be transferred to the new system.
- On August 10, 2020 at 6 am PST, CalWest Bank’s Bill Pay service will be suspended. Transactions scheduled for that week will be processed.
- All account activity history as well as information for Quicken/QuickBooks access must be downloaded ahead of August 14, 2020 at 3 pm PST.
- On August 14, 2020 at 3 pm PST, Online Banking access will be discontinued.
- Beginning August 17, 2020, access to Bank of Southern California’s Online Banking and Bill Pay platform will be available for use.
Important Access Information.
To follow, is a list of changes to help you prepare for the Online Banking conversion process.
- Internal and External Transfers. Scheduled internal transfers will convert to Bank of Southern California’s Online Banking platform. However, external transfer accounts will not convert to the new system.
- History. Your Online Banking history will not be available in Bank of Southern California’s Online Banking platform. Please download any account information prior to conversion. Instructions for how to download your history can be found here.
- eBills Functionality. eBills will not be converted and payments set up as DirectPayee will not be transferred.