We are pleased to announce that we will soon be upgrading your Online Banking and Bill Pay service to provide a safer and more secure solution that incorporates the latest technology. We anticipate a smooth transition and thank you in advance for your understanding and patience throughout the conversion process.
- Beginning July 25, 2020, any modifications made within CalWest Bank’s Online Banking system will not be transferred to the new system.
- On August 10, 2020 at 6 am PST, CalWest Bank’s Bill Pay service will be suspended. Transactions scheduled through August 14, 2020 will be processed. Payments dated August 17, 2020 and beyond will be converted to Bank of Southern California’s Bill Pay provider. Payments scheduled for the week of August 17, 2020 may be delayed, due to conversion. To avoid any possible delays, we strongly recommend that payments scheduled for the week of August 17, 2020 be moved forward to a date prior to August 14, 2020. Bank of Southern California will not be responsible for any late fees incurred as a result of the conversion.
- As a reminder, your Online Banking history will not be available in Bank of Southern California’s Online Banking platform. Please download all account activity history as well as information for Quicken/QuickBooks ahead of August 14, 2020 at 3 pm PST. Instructions for how to download your history can be found here.
- Access to CalWest Bank’s Online Banking service will be discontinued on August 14, 2020 at 3 pm PST. Beginning August 17, 2020, access to Bank of Southern California’s Online Banking and Bill Pay platform will be available for use.
Important Access Information.
To follow, is a list of changes to help you prepare for the Online Banking conversion process.
- Internal and External Transfers. Scheduled internal transfers will convert to Bank of Southern California’s Online Banking platform. However, external transfer accounts will not convert to the new system.
- History. Your Online Banking history will not be available in Bank of Southern California’s Online Banking platform. Please download any account information prior to conversion. Instructions for how to download your history can be found here.
- eBills Functionality. eBills will not be converted and payments set up as DirectPayee will not be transferred.