Over the past few weeks, it’s become clear that the world is facing an unprecedented challenge. Like you, we are deeply concerned and want to do what we can to help our customers and communities hit hardest by the coronavirus (COVID-19).
We’re here to help and will continue working hard to provide the level of service you have come to expect. As new developments emerge, we will share information with you about our plans to operate safely.
Small Business Tools:
- A Guide to the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act) – Bank of Southern California has developed the following resource to help small businesses affected by the Coronavirus obtain necessary funding.
- PPP Loan Application – Download the provided PPP loan application. Once complete, click here to submit online using our secure form.
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Next Steps and Required Documentation – A guide Bank of Southern California has put together for businesses that have recently received a PPP loan.
- COVID-19: A Message to Our Customers – Bank of Southern California is taking steps to operate safely and serve you effectively.
- COVID-19: Keeping you Safe and Informed – An important message to our customers. We are here to help.
- Alternative Ways to Bank with Us – Take advantage of our many convenient solutions, all of which have been enhanced to help you conduct your banking needs with greater ease.
- COVID-19 Financial Resources – Businesses affected by the coronavirus may be eligible for funding to meet financial obligations and cover operating expenses.
- COVID-19 Resources – Resources to assist local businesses impacted by the coronavirus.
To help protect you from potential coronavirus scams, we have provided the following informative article: