We are pleased to announce that we will soon be upgrading your Online Banking and Bill Pay service to provide a safer and more secure solution that incorporates the latest technology. We anticipate a smooth transition and thank you in advance for your understanding and patience throughout the conversion process.
- On August 10, 2020 at 6 am PST, CalWest Bank’s Bill Pay service will be suspended. Transactions scheduled for that week will be processed.
- All account activity history as well as information for Quicken/QuickBooks access must be downloaded ahead of August 14, 2020 at 3 pm PST.
- On August 14, 2020 at 3 pm PST, Online Banking access will be discontinued.
- Beginning August 14, 2020 at 3 pm PST, Cash Management clients will no longer have access to CalWest Bank’s Wire Transfer service or ACH Origination service.
- Wire transfers scheduled for August 17, 2020 and beyond will not be processed.
- ACH Origination transactions scheduled for August 17, 2020 will be processed, however transactions scheduled for August 18, 2020, and beyond will not.
- Beginning August 17, 2020, access to Bank of Southern California’s Online Banking and Bill Pay platform will be available for use.
Important Online Banking Access Information.
To follow, is a list of changes to help you prepare for the Online Banking conversion process.
- Internal and External Transfers. Scheduled internal transfers will convert to Bank of Southern California’s Online Banking platform. However, external transfer accounts will not convert to the new system.
History. Your Online Banking history will not be available in Bank of Southern California’s Online Banking platform. Please download any account information prior to conversion.
Important Information Regarding Cash Management Services.
- Positive Pay Service. A list of unpaid checks will not be converted to Bank of Southern California’s Online Banking service. We recommend exporting this information from your current Online Banking system, or re-importing it from your accounting system.
- Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) Service. Service will not be impacted, and you may continue to use the current system until further notice.
- Wire Transfers and ACH Origination. Saved Wire and ACH templates will be converted for use in Bank of Southern California’s online Cash Management platform. Historical Wire and ACH information and transactions will not be converted.