At Bank of Southern California, N.A., we recognize that our employees are the foundation of our success. We are committed to recruiting and retaining the most talented banking professionals. We give staff the opportunity to make a positive impact and participate in all aspects of the bank. Our employees are encouraged to develop a strong sense of personal ownership, dedication to their work, and a commitment to the highest level of customer service.
In return, we promise to provide employees with the best working environment possible. Bank of Southern California, N.A. offers a wide range of benefits that support the personal needs and financial goals of our staff. We are committed to the success of our staff in all areas of their lives.
Bank of Southern California is looking for dynamic professionals who share our dedication to the following:
- Managing and exceeding client expectations
- Providing excellent customer service
- Contributing to a respectful and fun work environment
- Becoming a dynamic and productive team member
We are looking for qualified banking professionals who:
- Originate and underwrite a strong and profitable business, commercial real estate, and/or SBA loan portfolio
- Develop business and referral relationships
- Source high-quality loans
- Cross-sell a full range of banking products for present and potential customers
- Invest significant time and energy into proactive, outbound sales to new and existing bank relationships
How to Apply
We are always looking for qualified and talented banking professionals to join our team. If you are interested in a career at Bank of Southern California, N.A., please complete and send an employment application and resume to the following:
Bank of Southern California, N.A.
12265 El Camino Real, Suite 100
San Diego, CA 92130
E-mail: Pam Isaacson
Phone: (858) 847-4780
We will review your application package and respond as soon as possible.